Monday, April 9, 2012

Rare and Obscure Music 4 Year Anniversary

Hello, this is the Music Know-It-All. Last Saturday marked the 4th anniversary of the Rare and Obscure Music blog. I know the transition from Wordpress back to Blogspot might have been confusing to some people, but I appreciate the people who visit the blog every now and then.

For the past 4 years, I have made some new fans, received positive feedback, and brought back memories to you music lovers. I cannot believe that I have been blogging for so long and how well the blog has been doing for 4 years.

I want to thank all the people who have visited the blog and left me positive reception & advice. I also want to thank the blogs that have inspired me: the Isle of Deserted Pop Stars and Milk Carton Pop Stars. Happy 4th anniversary, Rare and Obscure Music.

Sincerely, The Music Know-It-All

No comments: