Friday, April 10, 2009

Rare and Obscure Music One Year Anniversary

Hi, music fans!!

In case you may not have noticed, Tuesday April 7th was the one-year anniversary of when I first started the Rare and Obscure Music blog last year.

I am so amazed at how many people visit the blog and give me positive feedback on the entries. I also want to thank Isle of Deserted Pop Stars and Milk Carton Pop Stars for linking me on their blog pages. It was because of those two music blogs that inspired me to make my own.

I also want to thank all the people who visit my blog, leaving me nice, positive comments about it. I cannot believe it's been one year since I started this music blog and I am so pleased at how successful it is.

I hope you guys enjoy this and keep checking back for more new amazing entries!!!

Sincerely,
The Music Know-It-All

1 comment:

Nasty G said...

Congratulations! Keep up the good work. You are certainly thorough in your research and this makes a great tribute to these artists. Cheers!